Saturday, October 10, 2015

OOTD: 10/10/2015

     My first Outfit Of The Day post!  I wore this outfit shopping for fall essentials and Starbucks afterward with my hubby and kiddos.  I almost didn't wear it because it looks springy, but because it's still high 70's/low 80's I thought I could get away with it.  Also, it was raining and gloomy and I needed some sunshine! This outfit is not only comfy, but put together and girly too. I loved the color of the top and I felt like the layers camouflaged my not so favorite areas.  I added a little white lace cami underneath so I wouldn't flash people as I picked up merchandise from the bottom shelves{lol...You know what I'm talking about!}  I'm obsessed with this double strand pearl and crystal necklace that I bought on a whim.  I didn't think it was my style at first, but now I'm looking in my closet to see what else I can wear it with.  I'm a big fan of dark denim boot cut jeans and this pair is even better with the light blue/almost white thick stitching and back flap pockets.  They also have little crystal details near the front pockets.



Top //Maurices size 1 {similar}
Cami // Maurices size xxl
Jeans // Maurices size 18s
Necklace // Target

No comments:

Post a Comment