Friday, June 12, 2015

Breakfast

     I woke up with a monster rumbling in my tummy, but what was I going to eat?  I looked through the cupboards, I looked through the fridge. Out of eggs, out of milk, out of bread. I really needed to go to the store!
     Eureka (or as my eighth grade teacher called it, the Great Ah Ha Experience!)
 
            W  A  F  F  L  E    H  O  U  S  E
 
     When I was younger, I practically lived there. I'm surprised they didn't start charging me rent.  My all time favorite memory was when my brother went with me for dinner one night. Our waitress asked who this handsome young man was sitting next to me. I told her it was my brother and she said, "Boy, if I was 20 years younger, you'd be in trouble!" The look on his face was priceless! That was the first and last time he went to Waffle House.  :)
     While I was reminiscing I realized that I actually had all the ingredients I needed to make what I would've ordered. And that meant I could stay in my pajamas just a little longer.
    
 My order:
     Coffee with cream and sugar
     Hash brown scattered, smothered, covered, and capped (with onions, cheese, and mushrooms)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment