Now that life has finally calmed down a bit I can share with you my New Years Resolutions. I know that it's already a couple weeks into the new year but it takes me a while to make decisions. This is the first time I've made one of these lists and I wanted to do it right. I've put a lot of thought into it and I plan on completing everything! Ambitious, I know :)
So here it is!: (In no particular order :))
* Get organized and stay that way!
* Complete the Fashion Retailing program. Seriously it's paid for and it's just been sitting here....since 2008. I want to see a certificate with my name on it!
* Eat healthier and move a little more. I'm trying to be realistic here. I know that if I say loose 20 lbs, it's probably not going to happen. But I can try harder to ignore my sweet tooth when it's screaming for ice cream. :)
* Read more. I love reading and getting lost in books, but I don't do it that often. Is that weird? If you have any good book suggestions, comment below :)
* Cook more. I'm a big fan of Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond and I got her second cookbook for Christmas. I want to make every recipe!
* Try new things. It's true what mom's say, "You never know until you try!" Last year I tried California rolls at a Japanese restaurant and I watched The Hobbit. I thought I would hate both but I was pleasantly surprised.
* Be the best wife and mother I can be.
* Be myself.