Friday, June 13, 2014

Green Thumb??

   
 
 Could it be that I have a green thumb after all?  Or is it the power of Miracle Grow, sun light, and rain? Either way I went outside today to water the crops and was pleasantly surprised by what I saw.
 
 
 
It's Squash!
 
Wow, this is more than I was expecting!  I think I'll make a casserole.


 
No red tomatoes yet, but I'm already planning on spaghetti sauce, sandwiches, pizza, and this yummy cheesy noodle stuff my great aunt makes.
  
 
    I didn't mention in my Adventures in Gardening blog that I also planted watermelon. To be honest I thought it had the least chance of producing anything but thought I would give it a try anyway.  So far I have two watermelons the size of Whoppers candy 
 
Watermelon #1


Watermelon #2

No comments:

Post a Comment